Nursing Home Dental Care’s mission is to deliver comprehensive and compassionate dental care for residents at their home in a manner that is also beneficial and simple for the facility.
- Improve quality of life and general health of residents by ensuring that all eligible residents receive routine, comprehensive, on-site dental care as part of a long-term care plan, including 24/7 emergency care, restorative care, dentures, routine checkups and cleanings.
- Perform oral hygiene and in-services to help ensure oral health is maintained in between dental appointments and provide written certification of oral hygiene training to staff and facility.
- Ensure that the facility is compliant at all times with all laws, rules, regulations and survey requirements relating to oral care, including HCFA Tag-411 & 12, requiring all nursing home residents to receive routine dental care.
- Minimize the amount of work for the facility, while serving as a point of pride and goodwill with residents, prospective residents and their responsible parties.
- Nursing Home Dental Care was custom-created for seniors in residential care facilities, so all protocols are tailored to the specific needs of both the geriatric patients and the operational needs of the facilities.
- Over 15 years experience working with and understanding nursing home operating models and culture. Long-standing relationships with health plans, attending dentists and facility staff.
- Mobile Dental Teams equipped with state-of-the-art Portable Dental Equipment for the delivery of comprehensive, high-quality on-site dental services.
- Breakthrough support technology, including advanced, HIPAA-compliant, paperless record and Tele-Case Management systems for optimal coordination of care, including automated systems for tracking, scheduling, consents and pre-authorizations.
- Comprehensive onsite services encompassing the entire spectrum of oral care, including:
- 24x7 emergency care
- Restorative care (including fillings, simple extractions, etc.)
- Dentures and denture care
- Routine checkups and cleanings
- Exclusive Oral Health Maintenance Program, providing additional oral hygiene visits by an Oral Health Consultant (where applicable)
- In-service oral health trainings of nursing home staff to help ensure that oral health is maintained in between dental appointments, with written certification
- Comprehensive multi-tier Quality Assurance Program